The Shop

A Place Where You Will Find Loveryly Gifts and a Few Personal Opinions

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Where Oh Where Did My Other Blog Go?

I discovered that I really know so very little about the process of setting up a blog. I had to delete one that I've had for over a year.
The reason it was deleted was because one day I felt quite brave and more knowledgeable than normal, and I decided to add some HTML to my blog.
Well, as a result it doubled every blog entry I had previously written.

The blog actually looked as if the viewer was seeing double!
I felt embarrassed, and as a result, I did not post anything to that blog for many months. I asked for some assist from people who were more literate with blog knowledge, but no one seemed to be able to help me correct the error that was made.

OK, but I had another blog and found out that since I deleted the other blog I for awhile ,could not find the one I am currently writing in.

Well, we'll see if this one holds.

If you get a chance , drop my my etsy store:http://mysticsilks.etsy.com/

So, finally on Friday the 19th of June 2009, I just deleted the double vision blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment