The Shop

A Place Where You Will Find Loveryly Gifts and a Few Personal Opinions

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Time For Christmas , Again? By MysticSilks Silk Scarves







It's October 17th, 2009, and we have not experienced much of a nice Autumn.



You know those balmy days of 60's maybe 70's , with just a slight nip in the weather. No, it's more like November with huge gray clouds that appear as if they'd drop snow any second, and in fact as I write this there's a cold mix of snow and rain!!






Oh, I know Halloween , and Thanksgiving are a skip--hop and jump away. But I am already seeing some Christmas ads on TV.






So, I am getting a head start on getting the news out, that in my etsy shop I have a gorgeous selection of designer silk scarves, some wonderful original silk paintings, and a few silk pillows, plus some other art work.






I will add some photos just to catch your eye, and hope you'll make your way to my shop at : http://mysticsilks.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment