The Shop

A Place Where You Will Find Loveryly Gifts and a Few Personal Opinions

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Snow Angel's View~~~MysticSilks

Have you ever laid on the ground after a snowfall, under the trees, and a full moon, moving your arms like a flying bird and your legs sideways, creating a snow angel? Several years ago, I did. Then I looked up through the trees still covered in places with snow,at the face of the full moon. I was so enthralled at the beauty I beheld, that I ran and brought my camera back, laid on the ground, and snapped a photo. This painting is the result of that night.~~~Enjoy!
Painting is on canvas board, acrylic, measures 28wide x 22 length in inches.
Sprayed with matte finish to protect colors.

Unframed, because it is less expensive to ship.

http://mysticsilks.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment